TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to RTMeXtreme Design.
Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that
you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in US Dollars (USD). We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and
we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices
3. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is
accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
4. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given
image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
5. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that
you are over 18 years of age.
6. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our
7. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
8. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card
details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for
its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
9. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected.
We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do
not currently have that product in stock.
10. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our
terms of payment are set out on the order page.
11. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
12. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar
oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card
for the total amount debited.
13. We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or
damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of
14. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially
debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
15. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
16. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not
delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our
intellectual property rights.
17. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or
display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
18. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools.
The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you
with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
19. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not
alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files,
images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
20. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use
21. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or
we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior
22. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied
including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
23. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
24. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible
for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
25. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or
services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
26. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
27. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal
fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
28. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you.
“Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
29. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and any claim made by either party
against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Israel and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction
of those Courts.
30. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary
to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms
and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
31. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant
and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk
although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.