We offer FREE SHIPPING worldwide !
AGV Corsa 5Hundreds
AGV Corsa 5Hundreds, integral helmet
Pinlock visor included.
The AGV Corsa has the performance of the Pista GP and the characteristics of a helmet for road use.
The carbon-fibre/glass-fibre/aramid SSL (Super Super Light) shell was designed using FEM techniques (Finite Elements Analysis) and features EPS internal ducts in the shell to provide a small, light helmet which is both comfortable and extremely safe. The result is a helmet that is significantly superior than the limits set by ECE standards and that weighs just 1350 g (refers to MS size ECE 2205 version).
Unlike the Pista GP, the AGV Corsa comes with a system for opening and closing the air vents which makes it a less extreme, more versatile helmet. The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the rider's head. Thanks to its large rear spoiler, the AGV Corsa boasts first class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high speed stability. Overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger meaning a 15° improvement in vision which obviously enhances the active safety factor.
The fit of the AGV Corsa was developed using “Human Engineering” whereby the design starts from the surfaces in contact with the wearer's head. The inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped to match the contours of the rider's head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch-free. The Lycra® and Shalimar® sanitized internal components are fully adjustable due to the fact that the position and depth of the crown pad can be modified as can the thickness of the cheek pads.
The combination of these solutions, which are covered by three separate patents, make the AGV Corsa fit the different cranial shapes as never before.
Exterior and interior shell
- Inner EPS shell in 4 sizes
- External shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass)
- Inside paddings: completely removable and washable
- Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra® crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece moulded around the contours of the rider’s head thanks to Rabbit System
- 3D Shalimar® cheek pads with multi-density foam. Inner liners covered by three patents. Possibility to customize cheek pads fit with the removable foam inserts.
- Air vents with open/close mechanism
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with large air ducts hollowed into the shell and vents which direct air to the rider’s head
- Large rear spoiler optimised in a wind tunnel to maximise aerodynamic performance and ventilation, even at high speed. Spoiler designed to detach from the helmet in the event of an accident to increase passive safety
- Retention system: Double D
- Weight (ECE2205): 1350 g (+/- 50g) in MS size
30 days return
and money backguarantee